I wanted to confirm that this wasn't a waste of my time. 

My time is much more valuable than yours. 

..

You've waited so long. 

Surely you want to know why. 

That is, if you indeed believe that your time holds any value. 



I've always found doors fascinating inventions. 

They hold the entry to unlimited imagination. 

Before you open any door, a world filled with possibilities sits right behind it. 

And it isn't until you open it they are realized. 

Such potential they bring to our minds. 

And yet a lock stopped you from all of that.

How Lazy. 



Makeup. It was part of the test. 

Empathy or gullibility. 

Take your pick. 



I am a woman of Time. 

And I don't believe in accidents. 



Fear. 

How easy a quicksand of time people let that become. 



Revenge will rear its ugly head and encourage you to keep trying and eventually find a way. 



I don't want your proof. 

I want your belief.