That's all teddy bears (companies/clients/projects) and hand jobs(skills/works/accomplishments), 
but what are your financials?


You're being added to a collection of puppets. 


Manipulate
Exploit your feelings, and use them against you. 


It's not that I'm out of moves. 
It's that you're not worth one. 


World catastrophes like this, they aren't caused by lone wolves like you. 
They occur because men like me allow them. 


Price: There you go again... 
" I, I, I..."
You're still thinking like a lone wolf. 

Alderson: Why don't you tell me how I should be thinking?

Price: Think like a leader!

Alderson: I am a leader!

Price: Then where are your followers? 

You can't force an Agenda, Mr. Alderson. 
You have to inspire one. 


We just need a launching pad. 
A place to begin, dig in. 
Find that vulnerability. 


People like Philip price do not respect mercy. 
You only get their attention with force and a lot of it. .
That is the only currency with these men.