That's all teddy bears (companies/clients/projects) and hand jobs(skills/works/accomplishments), 
but what are your financials?

- 

You're being added to a collection of puppets. 

- 

Manipulate
Exploit your feelings, and use them against you. 

- 

It's not that I'm out of moves. 
It's that you're not worth one. 

- 

World catastrophes like this, they aren't caused by lone wolves like you. 
They occur because men like me allow them. 

- 

Price: There you go again... 
" I, I, I..."
You're still thinking like a lone wolf. 

Alderson: Why don't you tell me how I should be thinking?

Price: Think like a leader!

Alderson: I am a leader!

Price: Then where are your followers? 

You can't force an Agenda, Mr. Alderson. 
You have to inspire one. 

- 

We just need a launching pad. 
A place to begin, dig in. 
Find that vulnerability. 

- 

People like Philip price do not respect mercy. 
You only get their attention with force and a lot of it. .
That is the only currency with these men. 

-