Let me earn your trust by sharing first. 


I know you have regrets, and pain.
I know there are things in your life you wish were different,
and I can show you a way that you can make it all  go away. 
You can reset everything & live in the world you deserve, a world without all the pain you're carrying, without your past, without your regrets. 
Please.
Let me show you the world. 
Understand I've only wished to help. 


Make them feel the power of your promise. 
The desperation to have all their pain go away, to have their past rewritten...

And that's why it will work.

The one thing every person has: regret. 

Weaponize that, and then use that weapon against them to destroy them. 


I'm a mercenary. 
I'd rather see you lose than win myself. 


System, & People-

Fuck Rules
Know how they play. 
Find loopholes, vulnerability, weak points, fear, bug
 Exploit it
Find their heart, what's most important to them?
Beat them in their game.