I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. 

-

I don't leave thing up to chance. I make my own luck. 


If you're good at something, never do it for free. 


Why so serious? 


I'm a man of my word. 


Because he thought it was a good sport. 
Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. 
They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. 
Some men just wanna watch the world burn. 


Endure. Take it. 


They(people) need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out like a leper. 

You see, their(people) morals, their code, it's a bad joke. 
Dropped at the first sign of trouble. 

They're only as good as the world allows them to be. 

When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. 


In their last moments people show you who they really are. 


Things always get worse before they get better. 


To catch a bandit in the forest - 
Burn the forest down .


Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? 
And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.


It's not about money, it's about sending a message. 
Everything Burns. 


Do I really look like a guy with a plan?
I just do things. 
The mob has plans, cops have plans, people's got plans.
They're schemers. 
Schemers trying to control their little worlds. 
I'm not a schemer. 
I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. 
It's the schemers that put you where you are. 
You were a schemer you had plans, look where that got you. 
I just did what I do best. 
I took your little plan and turned it on itself. 
You Know what I noticed? 
Nobody panics when things go "According to plan." 
Even if the plan is horrifying. 
If tommorow I tell the press that, like, a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up, nobody panics. 
Because it's all part of the plan. 
But when I say that one little old mayor will die, then everyone loses their minds. 

Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. 

You know the thing about chaos? It's fair. 


You don't wanna die but you don't know how to take a life. 


Can't rely on anyone these days. 
You gotta do everything yourself. Don't we? 


B: This city just showed you that it's full of people  ready to believe in good. 
J: Until their spirit breaks completely. 

You need an Ace in the hole. 

See, Madness is like gravity. 
All it takes is a little push. 


Even someone as good as you could fall(can be corrupted/manipulated) 

-

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian. 


Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. 


Because he's not our hero. 
He's a silent guardian a watchful protector. 
A Dark Knight. 

°°°