I made mistake common to clever people. 
I underestimated my opponents. 

----

Always been good at using the truth to tell lies. 

----

He owns his and learns from them. 

----

I didn't ask him to be my Hand simply because he was good. 
I asked him to be my Hand he was good, & intelligent, & ruthless when he had to be. 

----

Men do stupid things for women. 
They're easily manipulated. 

----

That's what death is, isn't it? 
Forgetting. 
Being forgotten. 
If we forget where we've been & what we've done, we're not men anymore. 
Just animals. 
Your memories don't come from books. 
Your stories aren't just stories. 
If I wanted to erase the world of men, I'd start with you. 

----

There are thousands of them 
& only one of you. 
You can't find as well as they can, 
but you can think better than any of them. 
You're here because of your mind. 
If we survive, I'll need it. 

----